Men's Neutrino Pro Down Jacket
Built for tackling 4000m peaks and alpine summits, the Neutrino Pro is filled with 800FP down and has been updated with a 100% recycled Pertex® Quantum Pro outer.
WEATHER PROTECTIVE | WATER RESISTANT | DOWN INSULATION | ALPINE USE
A soft, lightweight, windproof fabric that encourages insulation to fully loft. Highly packable and protective, it's ideal for mountain activities.
Stripped back and lightweight the Neutrino embodies the Alpine spirit. Eliminating excess bulk while offering warmth and protection, it’s built for fast moving mountain missions. Ideal for the alpinist on big mountain bivis and hut to hut stopovers.
Tell Me More
The Neutrino Pro Jacket has been a favourite of mountaineers for the last twenty years. Updated with a new arm baffle design and 100% recycled fabric, the new Neutrino Pro now has greater mobility and a lighter footprint. Perfect for climbing in winter conditions, this alpine down jacket is filled with 800FP goose down.
This ultra-high lofting down is extremely insulative, even in freezing temperatures. The Neutrino Pro uses a 100% recycled, wind and weather resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro outer, offering refuge from blizzards, withstanding snow, and spindrift. The new anatomically engineered twisted arm baffles improve arm pre-curve, enabling complete freedom of movement. Designed specifically with the demands of winter climbing in mind, whether you’re questing up frozen waterfall or belaying from an exposed ledge, the Neutrino Pro offers unhindered movement for proficient climbing.Incredibly lightweight and packable for such a warm jacket, the Neutrino Pro can be compressed into its stuff sack and stored in your pack.
It has a fully adjustable, helmet compatible, down filled hood and a tough, two-way YKK® VISLON® ® front zip for ease of use with a harness. Designed for durability in rugged terrain, the shoulders and upper sleeves have been strengthened with Ripstop reinforcements. A true staple for alpinists, the new Neutrino Pro is ultra-warm, hardwearing, and honed for vertical adventures.
- Fit: Regular
- Insulation Type: 800FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (212g/ 7.5oz, Size M)
- Weight: 585g/20.6oz (Size M)
- Product Code: QDN-95
- Fully adjustable, helmet compatible down-filled hood with stiffened peak for increased protection
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated storm flap
- 1 YKK® zipped internal chest pocket
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Stitch-through construction
- Larger ripstop over the shoulders and upper sleeve for added durability
- Cuff adjustment and elastication for optimum fit when wearing gloves
- Articulated sleeves for mobility. Adjustable hem. Stuff sack included
- Outer Fabric - Lightweight 20D recycled Pertex® Quantum Pro (40gsm)
- Lining - 20D recycled (38gsm)
- 800FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (212g/ 7.5oz, Size M)
- Centre back length (Size M): 77cm/30.3inch