We are committed to giving back to the local community we serve here in Edmond, Oklahoma. We want to partner with community and charitable organizations that promote values similar to our own and will give priority to causes that promote health & wellness and the outdoors.
We will accept requests for donations, which may include requests for gift cards and sponsorships.
Native Summit must receive the following information from organizations requesting donations. Requests that don’t meet these requirements will not be considered. All requests must be submitted no less than 30 days prior to your event. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to each request individually.
- Information about your organization.
- A contact name including address, phone number and email, if available.
- A copy of your current IRS 501(c)(3) letter, if applicable.
- The exact amount requested and the specific purpose for the donation or how it will be used.
- A list of any Native Summit team members affiliated with the organization and the nature of any such affiliation, if applicable.
Native Summit cannot support the following:
- Political organizations or candidates
- Capital campaigns
- Individuals seeking aid
- Conferences, seminars or reunions
- Individual schools or parent organizations
How to Apply
Email your request with the required information to email@example.com
If your request is approved, you will receive notification by email. Unfortunately, due to the volume of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to each request individually.