Men's Mythic Alpine Light Jacket
Redefining lightweight, low bulk insulation, this hybrid down and synthetic jacket is breathable and easy to stash, perfect for fast moving, winter ascents.
ULTRALIGHT | WARM | PACKABLE | RECYCLED MATERIALS
Tell Me More
The lightest jacket in our Mythic series slashes weight and maximises warmth with body mapped insulation and ultralight construction. Down filled baffles are centred around the core while resilient synthetic insulation on the sides, cuffs, shoulders, and base of the hood breathes and manages moisture efficiently. Using only the best insulation, 900FP down and PrimaLoft® Gold, this jacket is incredibly warm for its weight and bulk.
To keep weight at a minimum we used an ultralight 10D outer which is 100% recycled. This Pertex® Quantum fabric with built-in ripstop is strong, durable, weather protective and feels soft to the touch. Designed with a slim fit and pre curved sleeves for complete freedom to move, it’s easy to layer or stow until needed. The result is a lightweight, robust and packable insulated jacket for all winter mountain adventures, from mixed climbing and alpinism to ski touring and mountaineering.
- Fit: Slim
- Insulation Type: 900FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (80g / 2.8oz, Size M)
- Weight: 252g/8.8oz (Size M)
- Product Code: QDB-47
- Lightweight stitch-through construction for optimum mobility
- Zoned down and synthetic-filled hood with part elasticated opening and stiffened peak
- Lightweight YKK® centre front zip with soft fleece lined chin guard
- Precurved and articulated sleeves for improved fit and movement
- 2 YKK® concealed zipped hand pockets
- Single sided rear hem adjustment with anti snag tether
- Supplied with a lightweight stuff sack
- Outer: 100% Recycled Polyamide. Lining: 100% Recycled Polyamide
- 10D Recycled Pertex® Quantum nylon ripstop (28gsm) with fluorocarbon free DWR
- Centre back length (Size M): 73cm / 28.7inch
Pack Size Ultra Low Pack SIze
Breathability Very Breathable
Windproof Level Very Windproof
What It's Best For
A soft, lightweight, windproof fabric that encourages insulation to fully loft. Highly packable and protective, it's ideal for mountain activities.
PrimaLoft® Gold Active+
Efficient synthetic insulation that provides just the right amount of warmth, breathability, and stretch to keep you moving fast and free, perfectly adapted to stop and start activites.
Achieving exceptional levels of warmth to weight and incorporating our cutting edge TILT technology for the first time, this collection features the lightest and warmest jackets we've ever made.
Fill Power - 900
Fill power is all about down quality, not quantity. Find out more about what fill power means for you when you're out in the mountains in cold conditions.
What is hydrophobic down?
We finish all our down with a hydrophobic treatment that enables it to retain its loft in damp conditions, so that your gear dries fast and stays warm. Find out how it works.
*With the exception of our 1000FP down.
RDS Certified Down
The Responsible Down Standard independently certifies down against animal welfare requirements and tracks it from the source to the final product.