Men's Ascendor Light Hoody
Giving you that extra layer of warmth on high mountain pursuits, this lightweight, 94% recycled fleece hoody regulates your temperature and wicks sweat quickly, so you can press on with the ascent.
BREATHABLE | QUICK WICKING | FAST DRYING | RECYCLED MATERIALS
WHAT IT'S BEST FOR:
Climbing | Mountaineering | Ski Mountaineering
Tell Me More
A flexible layering system is key for fast moving mountain ascents. The Ascendor Light Hoody is a thin and adaptable midlayer, keeping you warm when you need it and wicking sweat quickly. It’s built with Thermic™ S to give you a lightweight layer that insulates and breathes very efficiently, perfect for moving fast and vertical. The under-helmet hood fits snugly around the face and offers that extra boost of warmth when the wind picks up.
Stretchy and slim fitting, it’s comfortable under other gear and fits easily under a harness with a longer length at the back to cover the hips. Low bulk, packable and perfect for alpinism, mountaineering and climbing year-round.
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 242g/8.5oz (Size M)
- Product Code: QFF-46
- Lightweight fabric with alternating stripes of high and low lofting fleece for warmth in low bulk package with increased air flow
- Under helmet hood with fully elasticated face opening
- Lightweight half length YKK® centre front zip for venting
- 1 YKK® zipped mesh lined chest pocket with lightweight zip pull
- Flatlocked seams throughout for improved comfort
- Elasticated binding at the cuffs and hem for fit and comfort
- Dropped hem improves warmth on lower back
- 94% Recycled Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Main Fabric: Thermic™ S (165gsm) Recycled polyester fleece with striped backer
- Centre back length (Size M): 71.5cm / 28.1inch
- Size Guide
Thermic™ S Fleece
Quick wicking and fast drying, this synthetic fleece fabric is highly efficient for intense mountain activities. The lightest in the Thermic™ family with alternating stripes of low and high lofted fleece, improving breathability and reducing weight.