Kids' Reversible Ready Freddy Hoody
*Sale items are final sale and are not eligible for return. Please reference the Size Guide to ensure the best fit before purchasing.
The Kids’ Reversible Ready Freddy Hoody has the look of our quilted Down Sweater on one side and Retro-X® Jacket styling on the other. The shell side is water-resistant while the ¼"-pile fleece side is soft and cozy. In between, 60-gram Thermogreen® recycled polyester insulation stays warm even when wet. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Recycled Polyester Shell and Thermogreen® Insulation
Reversible with a water-resistant, quilted shell side made of 100% recycled polyester taffeta; baffles keep Thermogreen® recycled polyester insulation in place
Shell side reverses to warm, cozy ¼"-pile recycled polyester fleece with a Retro-X zippered chest pocket
Insulated three-panel hood has binding at opening for comfort, durability and warmth
Full-length zipper with zipper garage
Binding at Cuffs and Hem
Binding at cuffs and hem
Simple design has a straight hem
Durably Built and Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
Built with wear to spare, this style has our hand-it-down ID label; this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
629 g (22.2 oz)
- Shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn