Bridging the gap between entry-level and high performance, the Zenit Women's is the perfect segue for newer climbers looking for increased performance while maintaining comfort and support.
- A versatile intermediate climbing shoe for climbers ready to push their skills to the next level
- A knit upper for a comfortable and breathable fit• A stiffer midsole provides support without sacrificing performance
- Injection molded heel provides out-of-the-box comfort and precision
- Proprietary FriXion® RS rubber compound• Sticky and durable Vibram® XS Grip™ outsole and toe cap
- With product longevity in mind, a forefoot 1/2 sole makes for easy resoling
- Dual hook-and-loop closure system for easy on-off comfort and a precise fit
- Padded and wicking cotton-lined tongue provides all day comfort and breathability
SIZES: 33 - 42 (half sizes)
WEIGHT: 7.20 oz (205g)
LAST: Women's WPN 55
UPPER: Multi-Zone Knit / Dual Hook & Loop Closure System / 2 Heel Pull-Tabs / 2mm Vibram® XS Grip™ Toe Rand Rubber
LINING: Unlined with leather underfoot
MIDSOLE: 1.8mm LaspoFlex
SOLE: 2mm FriXion® RS Pre-Injected Heel & 5mm Vibram® XS Grip™ 1/2 Sole
Size guide - climbing shoe size may vary across brands and styles; know your size before buying.