WhisperLite Universal Stove
The ultimate, hybrid-fuel backpacking stove.
The hybrid-fuel WhisperLite Universal stove delivers the ease and simmering capabilities of canister fuel, and switches easily over to liquid fuels for longer trips, cold-weather, and international use. Our patent-pending AirControl™ technology is what really makes it unique, delivering outstanding performance with all compatible fuels. It’s also the lightest stove in its class, offering excellent stability and easy maintenance, adding to the reasons this could be the only stove you’ll ever need.
- Hybrid-Fuel Performance: Patent pending AirControl™ technology creates the optimal fuel/air mix for top-notch performance with canister fuel, white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline.
- Canister Liquid Feed: Delivers better cold weather and low-fuel performance with a more consistent output over the life of each canister. Canister stand Included.
- Lightweight: Aluminum mixer tube, extra-stable stainless steel legs and refined design keep weight to a minimum.
- Easy Transitions: Liquid and canister fuel couplers pair with fuel-specific jets for quick and easy transitions.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet™ technology and redesigned leg assembly facilitate fast cleaning and even easier maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included)
*For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR® IsoPro fuel canisters.
Weight :11.2 oz
Minimum Weight:11.2 oz
Packaged Weight:14.9 oz
Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: Appx. 110 minutes
Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: Appx. 155 minutes
Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 75 minutes
Boil time (white gas), 1 liter:3.5 minutes
Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter:4.4 minutes
Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter:3.75 minutes
Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel:4.4 liters
Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel:1.3 liters
Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel:5.3 liters
Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel:1.6 liters
Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister:15 liters
Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel:1.8 liters
Country of Origin:Made in Seattle, USA
WARNING: Contains brass that can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.Learn more about Prop 65