Wagontop 4 Person Tent
Stand Up and Enjoy the Adventure
The Wagontop™ is luxury camping embodied, perfect for families or groups of all sizes. Thanks to a unique pole structure, it provides unparalleled interior space and room to stand up and stretch, allowing for almost perfectly vertical walls and built-in overhangs at both ends that afford all-weather ventilation. Generous windows and doors provide both views and ventilation, but close tight when needed for privacy and protection from the elements. The tent’s single-walled construction and two or three poles (depending on the model) keep the pieces to a minimum and setup simple. For 2020, the Wagontop™ has been updated with easier-to-use hardware for the side windows, custom hubs, and even more durable floors.
- Unique frame design allows for standing height throughout nearly the entire interior space, making walking in and out easy.
- Updated self-contained pole hubs increase stability, simplify setup, and create a sleek, streamlined appearance.
- Massive screened panoramic windows open and close easily from the interior with upgraded hardware, providing optimal ventilation, views and weather protection.
- Copious vestibule space for protecting gear, shoes and bags from the elements, with an optional Garage space that’s literally big enough to park a car inside.
- Upgraded super-durable 300-denier floor fabric.
- Plenty of internal pockets and loops for ultimate convenience.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Guy-out cord
- Repair kit
- Duffel storage bag
Minimum Weight 16 lb , 2 oz / 7.33 kg
Packed Weight 20 lb , 1 oz / 9.11 kg
Packed Size 27.0 x 10.0 x 10.0 in / 69 x 25 x 25 cm
Peak Height 80 in / 203 cm
Floor Area 69.4 sq ft / 6.5 sq m
Floor Dimensions 100 x 100 in / 254 x 254 cm
Vestibule Area 26.9 sq ft / 2.5 sq m
Frame 2 Hubbed Aluminum 14.5mm poles
Door Quantity 1
Vestibule Quantity 1
Canopy Fabric 75D PeU Polyester (1500 mm)
Floor Fabric 300D PeU Polyester (1500 mm)
Stuff Sack Duffel storage bag