Ultra-Sil Stuff Sack
Ultra-lightweight gear storage for organized packing
The Ultra-Sil Stuff Sack is an ultralight but durable solution using a water-resistant, bluesign® approved Ultra-Sil 30D nylon fabric with Non-PFC DWR finish. Ideal for organizing gear in your pack or bag, these stuff sacks incorporate a reinforced pull handle on the base, a easy to operate drawcord with Capture Cord Lock and are available in several great colors. The slippery fabric and secure grab handle at the base are for effortless sliding in and out of packs.
BEST USE: Pack Organization
DIMENSIONS: 4.5 x 4.5 x 8.1 in | 11.5 x 11.5 x 20.6 cm
WEIGHT: 0.6 oz | 16 g
- Water-resistant, bluesign® APPROVED Ultra-Sil 30D Nylon fabric with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Unique tear-proof drawcord throat with two super-strong Hypalon pull-tabs for easy operation
- Ultralight and super-strong, bluesign® APPROVED Ultra-Sil 30D Cordura® nylon fabric has a 2000mm hydrostatic head
- Double-stitched and reinforced stress points for added strength and durability
- Slippery fabric and secure grab handle at base for effortless sliding in and out of packs
What's the best use for this stuff sack set?
This stuff sack set is best used for internal packing organization--perfect for frequent travelers.
Is this stuff sack set waterproof?
No, these stuff sacks are only water resistant. The seams are not tape sealed and the top does not utilize a roll-top closure, so it's possible for water to get inside.
Is this stuff sack a good lightweight tent storage bag?
Yes. If you carry the poles separately (for instance, under the compression straps of your pack), you can pack the canopy in an Ultra-Sil Stuff Sack.