Spot 400 Headlamp
For a technical user who expects all-around performance and features out of their headlamp but still values a small size and compact package. This user has the need to run the lamp on alkaline batteries if caught away from a power source for a long expedition.
- Dual-Fuel: Power with three AAA Alkaline cells (included) or the rechargeable BD 1500 Li-ion battery and charger (purchased separately) for maximum flexibility
- 400 Lumen max output
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant adjustment between max output and dimmed power
- Integrated battery meter display shows % of power remaining
- Settings include proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red LED night-vision and lock mode
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to default setting
- Red night vision has dimming and strobe modes and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Multifaceted optical efficiency lens technology
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions
- Digital lock mode feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket
- Display Weight 77.5 g (AAA), 72 g (BD1500)
- Max Distance (High) 100 m, (Medium) 60 m, (Low) 12 m
- Weight Without Batteries 44.5 g
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), and Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.