Spark Ultralight Sleeping Bag 28º
Engineered to keep you warm at the lightest weight and smallest compressed size
1lb 1.3oz | 490g
The Spark Ultralight Mummy Sleeping Bag Series spans everything from an ultralight down-filled liner, to a mid-winter fast-and-light sleeping bag. Each model uses premium materials and no-frills design to provide cutting-edge performance.Ultralight does not mean ultra-tight: The Spark mummy sleeping bags are snug but still have adequate wiggle room for the performance-oriented, backcountry user.
- ULTRA-DRY Down 850+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium Goose Down certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- 10D shell and 7D liner materials help to achieve the incredible lightweight and compact packed size
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag and storage cell
Zipper-length trimmed for gram-saving performance:
- 50°F, 40°F, and 28°F have 1/3-length zippers
- 18°F and 5°F have full-length side zippers
- 50°F and 40°F have sewn-through construction
- 28°F has baffles in the torso and sewn through in the leg area
- 18°F and 5°F are fully baffled
- 50°F , 40°F and 28°F - Contoured mummy
- 18°F and 5°F - Broader mummy
- BEST USE Ultralight Backpacking
- COMES WITH Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and storage cell
- INSULATION Ultra-Dry Down 850+ Loft
- SHAPE Mummy
- SHELL FABRIC Ultralight 10D Nylon Shell
- ZIP OPTIONS Left-side #3 YKK zipper
|BAG SERIES||Spark 2|
|BAG WEIGHT||1 lb 1.3 oz|
|COMPRESSED VOL (ASTM STANDARD)||2.5 L|
|FILL WEIGHT||10.6 oz|
|FITS UP TO HEIGHT||6 ft|
|SEASON RATING||2 Season|
Suitable for cooler temperatures?
Yes. The 5°F or possibly the 18°F will work in late Fall. The Spark 5°F will take you down to winter temperatures when paired with a greater than 3.5 R-Value sleeping mat like the Comfort Light Insulated.
Really suitable as a sleeping bag liner?
Yes. You could use the Spark 50°F, or even the Spark 40°F to boost the performance of a bag for cold-weather use. Adding one of these to a 20°F bag might make more sense than buying a 0°F bag for occasional winter use.
Able to be zipped to another sleeping bag?
No. Even though the 18°F or 5°F have full-length side zippers, they are not designed to be coupled to a sleeping bag with a right zipper (for instance the Flame 18°F or 5°F).