Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle Socks
Whether you run on a treadmill, on a sidewalk, on a track, or on a trail, your feet should stay as comfortable as possible. These low ankle socks are built to help with that. They offer a performance-oriented fit, breathability, and reduced slippage. Plus, their Indestructawool™ technology helps them last through the miles, and the targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot add just the right support. And because they’re made with ZQ-certified Merino wool, they’re comfortable and odor-resistant. For better comfort on your next run, choose our Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle sock.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Sock Cushion: Targeted Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 54% Merino Wool 41% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001659
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean