Reactor Thermolite Liner - Mummy
Our lightest thermal liner
BEST USE: Backpacking & Camping
The THERMOLITE® Reactor liner is our top selling and lightest thermal sleeping bag liner. It's an excellent cold weather option for those who need additional warmth. The hollow core fibers trap heat and offer extraordinary insulating properties. This is a super stretchy, soft, and comfortable choice with a mummy shape, foot box and a drawcord hood. Compact and lighter weight than fleece, this is a best seller for good reason.
- Traps insulating air to increase warmth of a sleeping bag by up to 14°F /8°C
- Stretchy, Thermolite® fabric is incredibly comfortable.
- Lighter weight and more packable than fleece.
- Technical mummy-shape with drawstring hood.
- Easy care – machine wash with no special soap is needed. Avoid fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
- Keeps sleeping bag clean.
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack.
- ADDED WARMTH Up to 14°F / 8°C
- BEST USE Backpacking, Camping
- COMES WITH Ultra-Sil stuff sack
- MATERIAL(S) Thermolite polyester fabric
- SHAPE Mummy
COMPRESSED VOLUME 1.0 Liters
DIMENSIONS 82 in
PACKED SIZE 5.75 x 4 in
WEIGHT 8.7 oz
Suitable for use with a rectangular / wide sleeping bag?
The knitted fabric of the Reactor is so stretchy that you won’t feel the shape of the liner at all.
Equipped with a zipper?
No - to keep this sleeping bag liners at a minimal weight and packed size we did not include a zipper.
Washed in a washing machine?
Yes - you can wash your liner in a washing machine with normal supermarket laundry ‘soap’ and dry it in a dryer, using cool or low heat. Fabric softeners will reduce wicking performance of the fabric.