A minimalist camp shower
BEST USE: Backpacking & Camping
MATERIAL(S): Lightweight 70D nylon with fully taped seams
CAPACITY: 10 liters
WEIGHT: 4.3 oz | 120g
The Pocket Shower is made of 70D Nylon, the same high quality, wear-resistant, waterproof fabric as our Lightweight Dry Sacks. The seams are fully taped and the roll-top closure has two ‘D’ rings attached to 20ft of nylon cord, so you can hang the shower almost anywhere. Built into the base is a compact showerhead that operates with an easy-to-use on/off twist mechanism to adjust the flow of water. The black fabric soaks up the sun during the day at base camp for an eight minute or so warm shower.
- Super compact and light, and zips into its own small pouch
- Gives about an eight minute shower with shower head fully open
- Contoured shower head with graduated apertures for equal spray dispersion
- Simple and easy-to-use twist mechanism for turning on/off and for flow adjustment
- Bar-tack attached Delrin® D rings
- 20 ft/ 6 m cord included
- Doubles as a regular dry sack when not in use as a shower
- BEST USE 8 minute shower
- COMES WITH 20 ft / 6.1m cord
- MATERIAL(S) Lightweight 70D nylon with fully taped seams
Also work as a dry sack?Yes. It is basically a 13 Liter Lightweight Dry Sack with a showerhead (which could work as a purge valve). Best used inside a backpack to prevent damage to the shower head.
Be used with an inline water filter?
It isn’t designed for this. Attaching a gravity filter hose would require frequently removing the showerhead which is not something we would recommend. For a water storage or shower option, look at the Watercell X.