Men's Mythic Ultra Down Jacket
More warmth for fewer grams, this is the ultimate ultralight, multi-award winning down jacket for freezing temperatures. Heat reflective tech, featherlight, and packable, it’s a game changer for mountain athletes, outdoor professionals, and fast-moving alpinists.
Achieving exceptional levels of warmth to weight and incorporating our cutting edge TILT technology for the first time, this collection features the lightest and warmest jackets we've ever made.
Tell Me More
Our goal was to create an alpine down jacket with our best ever warmth to weight ratio. We set to work combining our advanced heat retaining TILT technology with the lightest, strongest fabrics we could find, and the unbeatable warmth-for-weight of goose down. We also used a combination of baffles to maximise performance. Lightweight stitch through-baffles on the arms and hood give better mobility, and boxwall baffles around the core encourage the down to fully loft maximising heat trapping. The baffles are offset, which distributes the down evenly around the core and reduces the chance of any cold spots.
After extensive R&D we found that positioning the layer of TILT as close to the body as possible maximised heat retention. This heat reflective layer gives the Mythic Ultra Jacket a noticeable boost in thermal efficiency, welcome warmth on frigid belays and frozen summits. To keep weight at a minimum we used an ultralight 10D outer which is 100% recycled. This Pertex® Quantum fabric with built-in ripstop is strong, durable, weather protective and feels soft to the touch.
Designed for use by alpinists and mountaineers it has a helmet compatible hood, two-way front zip for use with a harness, and fine-tuned articulation through the sleeves for climbing. All zips, adjusters and the stuff sack have been designed to be lightweight and low bulk.S
cooping up both an ISPO Award 2022 and GearJunkie’s “Best in Show” celebrating future-leading technology and construction, the Mythic Ultra is a game changer for mountain athletes who count every gram.
- Fit: Regular
- Insulation Type: 900FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (240g / 8.5oz, Size M)
- Weight: 537g/18.9oz (Size M)
- Product Code: QDB-44
- Offset box wall baffles with TILT scrim on torso boosts core warmth
- Stitch-through construction on arms and hood reduce weight and increase mobility
- Helmet compatible down-filled hood with rear elastication, concealed internal adjustment and stiffened peak for increased protection
- Precurved and articulated sleeves for improved fit and movement
- Lightweight YKK® VISLON® centre front zip with fleece lined chin guard
- YKK® concealed zipped hand pockets and chest pocket
- Lightweight part elasticated cuffs for optimum fit and reduced bulk
- Lightweight dual sided rear hem adjustment with anti snag tether
- Supplied with a lightweight stuff sack
- Down-filled hood with part elasticated opening and stiffened peak
- Outer: 100% Recycled Polyamide. Lining: 100% Recycled Polyamide
- 10D Recycled Pertex® Quantum nylon ripstop (28gsm) with fluorocarbon free DWR
- Centre back length (Size M): 76.5cm / 30.1inch