Hudson Trail Nordic Mitten
*All sale items are final sale.
Outdoor adventures just aren’t fun when your hands are cold. That’s why having the right winter gear is essential. The Hudson Trail Nordic Mitten is made to keep you cozy. It’s constructed with an outer layer that’s a blend of recycled polyester and responsibly sourced Merino wool for breathability, temperature control, and durability. And it has a luxurious inner layer designed for softness and warmth. With these mittens on your hands, your winter excursion won’t be derailed by cold.
- Yarn combines benefits of Merino wool with the enhanced durability of recycled polyester
- Ultra-soft novelty lining utilizing 86% Merino wool
- Nordic-inspired heritage design
- Knit in China: Shell: 55% Polyester, 30% Merino Wool, 15% Nylon. Lining: 86% Merino Wool, 14% Nylon. Exclusive Of Decoration.
- Style: SW011466
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
The result ... is a natural fiber that is unrivalled in moisture management and body odor resistance. And it is very soft to the touch when spun into clothing. Plus, Merino sheep naturally need to be shorn or have their wool managed every year. This textile is a highly renewable resource.