Men's Hike Light Cushion Low Ankle Sock
Hit that new trail in the Performance Hike Light Cushion Low Ankle sock, and you’ll be smiling from start to finish. This responsibly sourced Merino wool sock is enhanced with the 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit. Plus, the Virtually Seamless™ toe offers a smoothed-out experience for even greater comfort. And, because these socks offer body-mapped mesh zones, your feet will enjoy breathability in all the right places. Get ready for comfort-filled hiking, mile after mile.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
Made In The USA
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 57% Merino Wool 11% Nylon 30% Recycled Nylon 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001610
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Proper footwear is essential for life in the backcountry. Dry feet are happy feet. Fewer blisters on your soles mean less pain and agony during your trip. There are socks for all activities: running, snow sports, hiking, hunting, and everyday wear.