Hike Light Cushion Ankle Sock
Perfect fit. Powerful durability. That's what you get when you put on our Hike Light socks—formerly known as PhD® Outdoor. Featuring our top sock technologies, dialed-in fit systems, updated mesh zones, and extended durability zones, we've upgraded these hiking socks to help you push any summit or enjoy any trail in absolute comfort. Light cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot to bring more comfort to your favorite low-cut hiking shoes. And the addition of recycled nylon makes for a more sustainable sock construction. Go farther in ZQ-certified Merino wool hike socks.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
Made In The USA
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 3.25"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001611
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Proper footwear is essential for life in the backcountry. Dry feet are happy feet. Fewer blisters on your soles mean less pain and agony during your trip. There are socks for all activities: running, snow sports, hiking, hunting, and everyday wear.