Hike Full Cushion Crew Socks
Our Hike Full Cushion Crew socks, formerly PhD® Outdoor, use cushioning on the entire sock to help maximize warmth and protection. These responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool hike socks are built with our top sock tech, including Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit, and our Virtually Seamless™ toe for maximum in-shoe/boot comfort. We've updated our hike line by improving mesh zones for additional breathability, as well as creating a new ply structure that reduces pilling while enhancing hand-feel and comfort. Not to mention, our best-feeling, best-fitting hiking socks are now made with recycled nylon—making these socks more sustainable than ever. Now that's something you can feel good in and about.
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
- Sock Height: Crew
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001618
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean