Flyer™ Self-Inflating Sleeping Pad
Self-Inflating Baffled Air Pad for Unparalleled Comfort
A radical new hybrid design in sleeping pads, the Flyer™ combines the thickness of an air pad with the plush durability of a foam pad — and with minimal weight consequences. Flyer™ is the first pad to use a completely new manufacturing approach that removes 60% of the foam yet tremendously increases thickness and plushness when inflated, producing a 3D sculpted topology for a faster recovery after a hard day on the mountain.
- Plush open-cell foam offers a second level of security on the trail.
- New technology allows for the first self-inflated pad to use 3D-sculpting.
- Horizontal coring retains a higher R-valuewith less foam, so you don’t have to sacrifice weight or packed size for warmth.
- Unique manufacturing approachremoves 60% of foam yet increases thickness by 290% when inflated.
- Ultralight 20D soft-touch fabric set is more pliable and comfortable than competitors.
- Zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve for fine tuning and fast inflation/deflation.
- R-Value tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18) ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss.
- Repair kit included.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Velcro Strap
- Repair kit
- Drawstring stuff sack
|Minimum Weight||1 lb , 7 oz / 640 g|
|Packed Weight||1 lb , 7 oz / 660 g|
|Packed Size||10.0 x 6.5 in dia / 25 x 17 cm dia|
|Dimensions||72 x 20 x 2.0 in / 183 x 51 x 5 cm|
|Fabric||20D PU Polyester|