Submersible protection for everyday essentials.
Perfect for ensuring your everyday essentials stay dry, the E-Case delivers submersible protection while maintaining full functionality of touchscreen devices. A slim design makes it easy to slip the case into a pocket or stash it in a bag, while the zip-style opening makes it quick and easy to access your essentials.
WARNING: Can expose you to antimony trioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Learn more about Prop 65
- Submersible protection: Each case is individually tested to ensure it meets the international IPX7 standard of withstanding full submersion in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
- Full functionality: Ultra-clear polyurethane windows allow full functionality of touchscreens, cameras, and voice functions.
- Easy security: SealLock™ zippered seal and rugged RF-welded seams guarantee protection from the elements.
- Versatile carrying: Leash points to make it easy to secure the case to a pack, boat, or other object.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
|Most smartphones; wallets; or small first aid kits
|Passport; first aid kit; or point-and-shoot camera
|Smaller tablets; toiletry kit