Delta Light 2.2 Camp Set
Super lightweight dinnerware for two
2 DeltaLight Bowls & Insulated Mugs + 2 Delta Cutlery Sets
14.4 oz | 408 g
Mugs & Bowls: BPA Free Food Grade Glass Reinforced Polypropylene / Sleeve: Neoprene / Lids: Food Grade Silicone
A lightweight and compact dinnerware set for two consisting of our Delta Light Bowls, Insulated Mugs and Delta Cutlery Sets in pacific blue and grey, packs into its own lightweight storage pouch and conveniently nests inside our 2.7L Alpha and Sigma Pots.
Made with BPA-free, glass-reinforced polypropylene, our Delta Light bowls, Insulated Mugs and Cutlery Sets are durable, lightweight, easy-care, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Includes: 2 Delta Light Insulated Mugs, 2 Delta Light Bowls and 2 Delta Cutlery Sets
- Lightweight, durable and easy-care
- BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- Comes with a lightweight Nylon storage pouch
- Two color configuration allows easy set identification
- Delta Cutlery Sets stow inside the Delta Light Bowls and the spoon’s curve allows the bowl to be scraped clean
- Generous volumes in our Delta Light Mug and Bowl
- Graded measuring scale in our Delta Light Mug
- Nests inside Alpha and Sigma Pot 2.7L for compact packability
- BEST USE Backpacking, Camping, Overlanding, Scouts
- MATERIAL(S) BPA free and glass reinforced polypropylene
- SPECIAL Dishwasher & Microwave Safe, nests inside our Alpha and Sigma Pot 2.7L
BOWL SIZE (1) 7 x 2 in
BOWL SIZE (2) 6.5 x 2 in
CUTLERY SIZE 6 in
MUG SIZE 3.5D x 4H in
PACKED SIZE 8 x 7 x 3 in
SET WEIGHT 14.4 oz
Be washed in a dishwasher?
Yes. It is dishwasher safe.
Come with a sharp knife?
Yes, the serrated side of the Delta Knife is sharp enough to chop veggies, cheese and salami, plus the blade is wide enough to spread peanut butter.
Come in a version with a sealable lid?
No, it doesn’t. If you are looking for tableware which can be sealed, check out the X-Seal & Go line.
Break or crack easily?
No. The glass-reinforced polypropylene is much stronger than many of the plastics used in commonly-available camp tableware.
Suitable for use with boiling water?
Yes - the melting point of the PP material is above that of boiling water