Big River Dry Bag
Rugged, flexible and abrasion resistant
BEST USE: Paddle Sports & Motor Cycle Touring
WATERPROOF? Yes, in situations where the dry bag will not be submerged
The Big River Dry Bags are a durable, strong and abrasion resistant option that uses a 420D nylon fabric with a TPU lamination. If your idea of outdoor recreation involves rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing, rafting or motorcycle touring, they are the perfect storage bags to keep your gear dry. A white interior laminate affords greater visibility, and hypalon lash loops allow secure stacking or attachment to watercraft, motorcycles and other equipment. The hypalon roll-top closure doesn't wick water, and the Field Repair Buckles can be replaced in seconds with just a Philips screwdriver.
- TPU laminated fabric with 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Super strong and abrasion-resistant 420D Nylon fabric
- Waterproof, double-stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- Oval base resists rolling - stays where you put it
- Features the patent-pending, 3/4 inch (20mm) Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
- BEST USE Paddle Sports, Overland, Bike Packing
- CLOSURE Hypalon roll-top closure
- MATERIAL(S) 420 Denier heavy duty nylon fabric
- MEASUREMENT Length - Measured with roll-top closure open Volume - measured with closure rolled 3 times
- REPAIR BUCKLE SIZE 3/4in | 20mm (2-Pin)
- SHAPE Oval base to resist rolling and an ideal height-to-width ratio for easy packing
- WATERPROOF Yes, in situations where the dry bag will not be submerged
The body of the dry bag is more than adequately waterproof (10,000 mm hydrostatic head) – just avoid submersion, as water can seep through the roll-top closure of any dry bag.
Easy to transport?
Yes. Rolled up, they take up very little space. In use, the multiple lash points and double ‘D’-Rings offer plenty of attachment points for a carry strap.
Suitable for paddle sports?
Absolutely. The tough 420D nylon ripstop face fabric is durable and UV resistant. Just apply reasonable caution in sharp and abrasive environments.