Big River Dry Bag
The first choice in dry storage for hardcore adventures on land and water.
Lash to kayaks, bikes and 4WDs with confidence, or add a Dry Bag Sling for comfortable hands-free carrying. Big River Dry Bags are a durable and abrasion resistant option that uses a strong 420D nylon fabric. If your idea of outdoor recreation involves rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing, rafting, or motorcycle touring, they are the perfect storage bags to keep your gear dry. A white interior laminate affords greater visibility, and lash loops allow secure stacking or attachment to watercraft, motorcycles and other equipment. The hypalon non-wicking roll-top closure keeps water out, and the Field Repair Buckles can be replaced in seconds with just a Philips screwdriver. It also was designed with an oval base to save space when packing and prevent it from rolling away.
- Triple-coated base increases abrasion resistance
- Abrasion-resistant 420D nylon laminated with a TPU film for strength and waterproofness
- Multiple lash points provide versatility for mounting to kayaks, bikes, motorbikes and 4WDs
- Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Waterproof non-wicking roll top closure does not wick moisture
- White interior for greater interior visibility
- Oval base prevents rolling away and packs better
- Sizes 5L - 35L are compatible with Dry Bag Sling
BEST USE: Paddle Sports & Motor Cycle Touring
WATERPROOF? Yes, in situations where the dry bag will not be submerged
DIMENSIONS: 6.6 x 5.6 x 12.7 in | 16.8 x 14.3 x 32.3 cm
WEIGHT: 4.8 oz | 135 g
- BEST USE: Paddle Sports & Motorcycle Touring
- CLOSURE: Non-wicking hypalon roll-top closure
- REPAIR BUCKLE SIZE: 3/4in / 20 mm (2-Pin)
- SHAPE: Oval base
Is this dry bag waterproof?
The body of the dry bag is waterproof (10,000 mm hydrostatic head). However, avoid submersion since water can seep through the roll-top closure of any dry bag.
Is this dry bag easy to transport?
Yes. Rolled up, this dry bag takes up very little space. In use, the multiple lash points and double ‘D’-Rings offer plenty of attachment points for a carry strap.
Is this dry bag suitable for paddle sports?
Absolutely. The tough 420 D nylon ripstop face fabric is durable and UV resistant. Just apply reasonable caution in sharp and abrasive environments.