Beta AR Jacket Men's
Light, packable, highly versatile GORE-TEX PRO shell with hybrid construction. Beta Series: All round mountain apparel. | AR: All Round.
Versatile: high performance for diverse activities and conditions.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
BETA AR JACKET
Packable, breathable, durable waterproof protection across the spectrum of alpine environments and activities, the Beta AR Jacket is created to deliver performance versatility. The GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology - a next-gen material we developed in collaboration with Gore - delivers maximum durability. The helmet compatible DropHood™ has an internal collar for added protection and an embedded RECCO® reflector improves searchability in emergency situations.
Weight 460g / 1 lb 0.2 oz
Fit Hip Length, Regular, Centre back length: 77 cm / 30.4 in, Drop hem
Model MeasurementsHeight: 6ft 1"/185.4cms, Waist: 31"/78.7cms, Inseam: 32"/81.2cms
Wearing Size: Medium
Activity All Round
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Stand up collar
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO in the main body keeps jacket light and supple
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
Design & Fit
- Longer length for additional coverage
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Updated hood and collar for improved fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Hardwearing N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO reinforces high wear areas
- RECCO® reflector in the collar
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Dope dyed Kingfisher colourway
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
MATERIALS & CARE
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO
- N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO - reinforcements
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.