Approach™ Dog Backpack
The Approach Pack is an everyday dog pack with excellent performance, fit, and functionality. It provides dogs with the ability to efficiently carry a load, generating instant four-legged motivation to explore. The integrated harness enhances fit, pack stability, and overall performance. Radial cut saddlebags create a passive compression system that is form fitting and better load carrying.
Combined with the lightweight materials and a streamlined design, the Approach backpack is comfortable and allows dogs to carry trail necessities on day hikes and light overnight adventures with their humans.
A good rule of thumb for how much dogs can carry in their packs is no more than 25% of their bodyweight. If your dog is new to dog packs, start with a light load and slowly work up to a heavier load as they get used to wearing the pack.
Trail-ready details: stash pockets and external gear loops.
Padded handle and non-slip girth straps offer good load dispersion for controlled and comfortable lifting.
Radial cut, weight-forward saddlebag design creates passive compression that stabilizes pack contents.
- Five points of adjustment for an optimal fit
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and reinforced webbing loop
- Padded handle and girth straps offer even load dispersion for controlled and comfortable lifting
- Radial cut, weight-forward saddlebag design creates passive compression that stabilizes pack contents
- Stash pockets and external gear loops for easy on-the-trail access
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching
Materials & Care
- 420 denier nylon ripstop
- Closed-cell foam
- ITW Nexus Airloc side-release buckles
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- YKK reverse coil zipper
- Made in Vietnam
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
XS: 17-22 in (43-56 cm)
S: 22-27 in (56-69 cm)
M: 27-32 in (69-81 cm)
L/XL: 32-42 in (81-107 cm)