Ultra-Sil Stuff Sack
Ultralight and slippery pack organization
The Ultra-Sil Stuff Sack is an ultralight but durable solution using a 30D siliconized CORDURA® fabric. Ideal for organizing gear in your pack or bag, these stuff sacks incorporate a reinforced pull handle on the base, a durable pull tab at the top and are available in several great colors. The slippery exterior means they slide down into tight spaces easily.
- Made of 30D Diamond RipStop Siliconized CORDURA®
- The fabric is impregnated with silicone to make it waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 2000mm
- The fabric has a slippery finish for easy packing
- Reinforced pull handle on the bottom
- Uses the smallest possible cord and cord lock for top closure
- Bar tack reinforced in all stress points
- All seams are double stitched for extra strength
- 2.5 Liter: If you’re travelling, this size will hold essentials such as chargers, headphones and phone accessories
- 4 Liter: Immediate need’ three-season clothes: a beanie, gloves, a light shell
- 6.5 Liter: A lightweight down jacket with hood or food for a 2 day backpacking trip
- 9 Liter: Most three-season sleeping bags, including synthetics
- 15 Liter: A tent canopy (much better than the skimpy-tight stuff sack supplied with the tent)
- 20 Liter: A multi-day food bag / nighttime critter bag (careful around sharp branches)
- 30 Liter: A double sleeping bag or a couple of really warm down jackets
|DIMENSIONS||4 x 10 in||5 x 12 in||6.5 x 13 in||7 x 15 in||8.5 x 17 in||9.5 x 19 in||10.5 x 23 in|
|WEIGHT||0.5 oz||0.5 oz||0.6 oz||0.7 oz||1.0 oz||1.2 oz||1.4 oz|
Best for internal packing organization.
It is only water resistant. The seams are not tape sealed, and the top does not utilize a roll-top closure.
A good choice for a (lightweight) tent storage bag?
Yes. If you carry the poles separately (for instance, under the compression straps of your pack), you can pack the canopy in an Ultra-Sil Stuff Sack.