Women's Thermoball Eco Snow Triclimate Jacket
*Sale items are final sale and are not eligible for return. Please reference the Size guide to ensure the best fit before purchasing.
The versatile Women’s ThermoBall™ Eco Snow Triclimate® Jacket is a waterproof, breathable jacket for snowsports. Featuring 100% recycled ThermoBall™ Eco insulation in the liner jacket, it’ll keep your body warm and your conscience clean.
- [Outer Jacket] Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood
- Exposed, #5 AquaGuard® center front zip
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Internal goggle pocket
- Underarm vents
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic
- [Inner Jacket] 11 g/ft² ThermoBall™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Open hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs
- Outer and inner jackets are zip-in-compatible with complementing garments from The North Face®
Outer: 75D 116 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Inner: 50D x 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
Avg Weight: 900 g (1 lb 15.75 oz)
Inner Insulation: 11 g/ft² ThermoBall™ Eco 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
Center Back: outer 29.5'', inner 27.25''