Women's Atom Lightweight Hoody
Superlight, packable Coreloft™ insulated hoody for mid to high output activities. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated midlayers.
*The Atom Lightweight Hoody was previously the Atom SL Hoody.
Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
Adding pigment at the polymer level which saves water, reduces C02 emissions and increases fabric colourfastness.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
ATOM LIGHTWEIGHT HOODY
Summer weather is warm, until it isn’t. So compact and light, there is no reason to leave it behind, our lightest Atom is there for you when the temperature drops. Strategically placed at the chest and back, the Coreloft™ insulation is efficient, light, and compressible. The Tyono™ 20 outer balances airflow with wind resistance and has a DWR finish to repel moisture. Stretch fleece side panels ventilate and an uninsulated hood adds coverage and buttons out of the way when not in use.
Weight 230g / 8.1 oz
This trimmer fit is patterned to stay close to the body through the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its low profile eliminates bulk, moves with the body, and fits comfortably under outer layers.
Activity All Round
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Wind resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Fleece stretch side panels allow for ventilation
- Composite Mapping Technology strategically places each fabric for most effective protection and climate management
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Uninsulated, mesh lined sleeves give light protection and regulate temperature
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Adjustable, low profile uninsulated StormHood™
- Stowable hood
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Contains raw materials made with at least 30% portion of recycled content
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
- Full front zip with chin guard
ARC'TERYX LAYERING GUIDE
Layers are the instruments of keeping you dry, warm and using your energy efficiently. Put into the right systems, a good sequence of layers provides you with weather protection, moves moisture away from your skin, conserves or dissipates heat, and does this in the least amount of time.
Find out more about how to layer on our Layering Page.
MATERIALS & CARE
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) - 100% Recycled Polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Lining: Dope Permeair™ 20D - 100% nylon - Dope Dyed, bluesign Approved Material (select colours)
- Self: Tyono™ 20 denier shell with FC0 DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- bluesign® Approved Stretch Fleece Side Panel - 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- Machine Wash Gentle Low
- Tumble Dry Gentle Low
- Do Not Bleach
- Wash Dark Colours Separately
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Iron
- Double Rinse
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Do Not Wring