Ultra-Sil Dry Day Pack
Ultralight dry pack for day trips
BEST USE: Day Pack
WATERPROOF? For its intended use, yes. The pack is made of a waterproof material with a roll-top closure: it will withstand heavy rain, but is not intended for paddling
DURABILITY: Sharp objects or abrasive surfaces can damage the fabric
DIMENSIONS: 19 x 12 x 9 inches
The Ultra-Sil Dry Day Pack is a waterproof, packable daypack made from siliconized CORDURA® fabric. As well as being ultra-lightweight and foldable, it also resists water and packs into its own tiny stuff sack which comes complete with a carabiner key ring attachment. The seams are double stitched and sealed with high-density PU seam tape and the unique, double hypalon roll-top is non-wicking and creates a good seal. The compression lacing system on the front rounds off this light and functional pack.
- Ultra-Sil 30D siliconized CORDURA® fabric for strength and durability
- Reinforced shoulder straps for increased carrying comfort
- Packs into an attached stuff sack that includes a handy carabiner
- Double stitched seams and fully tape sealed construction
- Elasticized compression lacing system
- BEST USE Summit Pack, Bike Commuting
- FABRIC Siliconized Cordura fabric
- PACK ACCESS Top (hypalon roll top)
- SPECIAL Reflective compression lacing system
- WATERPROOF Yes
Capable of carrying heavy weights?
Yes. The seams and materials will support a surprising amount of weight. But – the pack and shoulder straps are not padded, so we would not suggest carrying anything above 15 lbs / 7 kg for anything more than a short duration.
For its intended use, yes. The pack is made of a waterproof material with a roll-top closure: it will withstand heavy rain, but is not intended for paddling
Going to last?
Yes, the construction and durable materials of the pack with hold up with correct care.