Trek Down Sleeping Bag 30º
Room to move + great option for any outdoor adventure
All outdoor activities
1lb 10.8oz | 760g
The Trek down sleeping bag brings the comfort of a tapered-rectangular mummy shape and the versatility of a dual-zip ventilation system to wherever your travels may take you. The full-length side zipper and secondary foot box zipper allow you to increase ventilation or open the Trek completely flat like a comforter, and the quality down will keep you warm and snug on chilly nights.
The broader mummy cut gives you room to move inside the bag, regardless of your sleeping position. A Regular Wide model is available for those who really appreciate the extra wiggle room.
Light and compact, the Trek might just become your favorite trekking / backpacking / travel / camping / down sleeping bag.
- ULTRA-DRY Down 650+ Loft 85% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Full-length YKK® #5 main side zip and foot box zip provide superior ventilation and allow the bag to be used as a comforter
- Shaped hood and oversized zipper draft tubes (Trek 10°F also has a draft collar, fits snugly around shoulders) to seal in warmth and keep cold out
- Internal pocket for phone / GPS / valuables
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag and storage cell
- Form a snug double sleeping bag by zipping to any Altitude, Journey or Venture sleeping bag
- BEST USE All outdoor activities
- COMES WITH Ultra-Sil Compression Sack & Storage Cube
- INSULATION Ultra-Dry Down 650+ Loft
- SHAPE Relaxed Mummy
- SHELL FABRIC 30D Nylon Shell
- ZIP OPTIONS Full length left side and foot box zipper. Unzip fully to use as quilt or comforter. See ‘Features’ for bags which can be coupled to the Trek.
|30°F REGULAR||30°F LONG|
|BAG SERIES||Trek 1||Trek 1|
|BAG WEIGHT||1 lb 10.8 oz||1 lb 14 oz|
|COMPRESSED VOL (ASTM STANDARD)||4.6 L||5.5 L|
|FILL WEIGHT||12.3 oz||14.1 oz|
|FITS UP TO HEIGHT||6ft||6ft 6in|
|SEASON RATING||2 Season||2 Season|