Trail Lite™ Sleeping Pad
Outstanding combination of comfort, compactness and essential three-season warmth.
Combining outstanding comfort, value and packability, the Trail Lite makes the perfect companion for your next backpacking or camping adventure. The die-cut premium foam is light and packable while still delivering critical warmth at camp. The 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) pad boasts a 3.2 R-value for three-season comfort. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Trail Lite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
- Versatile: Light and compact enough for backpacking without sacrificing the comfort you desire.
- Lightweight Die Cut Foam: Boosts warmth and still compresses down when packing, allowing you to save room for other gear and essentials.
- Easy To Use: Foam core self-inflates and rolls up small for easy packing.
- Women’s Version: Features added warmth for cold sleepers.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Stuff sack included
|Weight||1 lbs 10 oz||2 lbs 5 oz|
|Width||20 in||25 In|
|Length||72 in||77 in|
|Thickness||1.5 in||1.5 in|
|Packed Dimension||11 in x 7.8 in||13 in x 8.3 in|
|What's Included||Stuff sack included||Stuff sack included|
|Material(s)||Polyester, Polyurethane||Polyester, Polyurethane|
|Country of Origin||USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials||USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials|