Silk Cotton Blend Travel Liner
Benefits of silk + comfort of cotton
The Silk-Cotton Blend Travel sleeping bag liner is a practical option that uses two natural fibers blended together for premium comfort and performance. This machine-washable sleeping bag liner is perfect for keeping your sleeping bag clean, plus it's also a great solution when you're not sure about your hostel sheets. What's more it's lightweight, compact and super soft on your skin, and it's packaged in a handy zippered pouch.
BEST USE: Sleeping Bag Liner or Travel Sheet
WEIGHT: 5 oz | 142 g
LENGTH: 6 ft 1 in | 185 cm
PACKED SIZE: 5.5 x 3.5 x 2.5 in | 14 x 9 x 6 cm
- Soft, natural fibers, with a less shiny finish than pure silk
- Double-folded and reinforced seams for strength.
- Lightweight and super compact.
- Increases the life of a sleeping bag by keeping it clean, plus adds a few degrees of thermal performance.
- Machine washable and colorfast. Always air dry a liner that contains silk.
- Packs into it's own storage case.
- BONUS: EASY TO WASH AND HELPS TO KEEP YOUR DOWN BAG CLEANER FOR LONGER
HOW TO CHOOSE
IS A SILK-COTTON LINER RIGHT FOR ME?
- Great as a clean, hygienic travel sheet (particularly the Traveller shape)
- Ideal in warm, humid conditions when a comforter is not required
- Less slippery than pure silk. Those who move around in their sleep a lot may appreciate this.
- ADDED WARMTH: Increases the thermal performance of sleeping bags
- COMES WITH: Storage case
- MATERIAL(S): Silk-Cotton blend
Does this sleeping bag liner have side zippers?
These sleeping bag liners have two short (12” / 30cm) side openings for convenience, but they do not have zippers.
Does the Traveller pillow case also fit an Aeros pillow?
The Traveller pillow case will fit the regular and large Aeros Pillows, but it's not designed for Aeros deluxe-sized pillow.
Will this sleeping bag liner add warmth to a sleeping bag?
A sleeping bag liner can add a few degrees in warmth to your sleeping bag; however, for optimum thermal performance and cold-weather insulation, check out our Reactor Liner Series.
How do I wash and dry this sleeping bag liner?
A Silk or Silk/Cotton liner can be machine washed with normal detergent. Putting the liner in a protective bag will prevent the drawcord from snagging in a top-loader machine. Air drying is recommended (if you have to machine-dry a Silk or Silk/Cotton liner use a cool setting – higher temperatures will damage the silk)