Levon LT Pant Men's
Light, versatile five-pocket pant in a comfortable stretch nylon fabric.
Technical outdoor functionality, comfort and durability brought to everyday designs.
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Engineered materials that offer enhanced properties or performance.
LEVON LT PANT
The lighter-weight Levon is built for cragging, designed with our focus on performance, detail, and craftsmanship, and styled for mountain versatility. The cool nylon dobby weave is comfortable, hardwearing, and stretches for a clean fit that moves with the body. A gusseted crotch and subtle articulation at the knees combine with the stretch to give you the freedom to move down any trail.
Weight 210g / 7.4 oz
Activity Around Town
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Double weave textile for all day comfort and durability
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Coin pocket
- Two rear pockets
- Two front pockets
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Self fabric uses PFC-free DWR: PFCs are a class of chemicals used to provide highly effective water repellency to textiles, but are known to persist in the environment.
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Belt loops
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Front fly with double snap closure
Our classic fit is cut comfortably throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. It allows freedom of movement, provides shape, and layers comfortably under our regular and relaxed fit shells.
MATERIALS & CARE
- Nylon/Spandex plain weave - 93% nylon, 7% elastane
- Machine Wash Low
- Tumble Dry Normal Low
- Do Not Bleach
- Wash Dark Colours Separately
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Iron Low
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener