Men's Merino Boxer Brief
Every adventure starts with a solid foundation, and so does your outfit. Whether you’re in Tennessee or Timbuktu, the ultra-comfy and durable Merino fabric used in the Men's Merino Boxer Brief helps regulate body temperature, manages sweat, and resists odors. Each pair features smooth, flatlock seams and a wide elastic waistband with Merino lining to minimize chafing and maximize comfort—helping you to stay comfortable until you call it quits.
Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Black Marble Wash colorway features plant-based-dye technique
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Fully functional fly
- Merino-covered elastic waistband
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Size M inseam: 6.5" (17 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
- Garment Weight: 102 g | 3.6 oz
- Style: SW016011
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
We recommend Merino wool for next-to-skin pieces in the backcountry and high-output activities. Garments made from this material aim to keep you dry. Staying warm is simple when you are dry.