Expander Travel Liner
Added comfort + keep sleeping bag clean
BEST USE: Camping
The Expander sleeping bag liner is made of a super soft and stretchy knitted poly-cotton material. The Rectangular, Traveller and Double models don't have side seams and, combined with the stretch fabric, this offers an unprecedented level of comfort in a budget-priced liner. A built-in antimicrobial treatment keeps odors at bay - and it won't wash out of the liner when it's thrown in the washing machine. This is the perfect travel companion for those looking for a luxuriously comfortable sleep.
- Stretchy, wicking Jersey-knit poly-cotton fabric, knitted without side seams for extra comfort.
- The antimicrobial finish keeps the liner fresh and odor-free.
- Easy care – machine wash with no special soap needed. Avoid fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
- Keeps sleeping bag clean.
- Packs into its own storage case.
How to choose...
THE EXPANDER IS PERFECT FOR…
- Campers or van dwellers who want to keep a sleeping bag clean
- People not overly concerned about weight or packed volume
- Travellers who would like to ensure a hygienic sleep environment
- Group outfitters who provide sleeping bags to their clients
- COMES WITH Storage case
- MATERIAL(S) Stretch knit cotton and polyester blend (35/65)
- SPECIAL Anti-microbial protection
|Dimensions||6 ft 1 in x 36 in||6 ft 10 in x 36 in|
|Packed Size||6.5 x 3 x 5 in||6.5 x 3 x 5 in|
Have side zippers?
No - the Traveller model has two short (12” / 30cm) side openings. They also have pillow slips.
Does the Traveller pillow slip fit an Aeros Pillow?
Regular and large Aeros Pillows will fit. Not the Deluxe sized pillow.
Add warmth to a sleeping bag?
They will add a few degrees; however, for thermal performance, you may want to check out the Reactor Liner Series.
Work for backpacking as a liner?
Probably not. The Expander is heavier and bulkier than most backpackers would want – a Reactor Liner would be more appropriate.
Washed in a washing machine?
Yes - you can wash your liner in a machine with normal supermarket laundry ‘soap’ and dry it in a dryer, using cool or low heat. Fabric softeners will reduce wicking performance of the fabric.