Delta Bowl with Lid
A multifunctional camp bowl
Backpacking & Camping
27 oz | 800 ml
WEIGHT: 5.2 oz | 145 g
BPA Free Food Grade Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
The Delta Bowl with Lid can store food and doubles as a chopping board or plate. The bowl itself is lightweight and easy to clean, and the thumb grip on the side allows you to easily hold the bowl in one hand and eat with the other.
The base uses our patented Protex hex pattern which reduces weight and helps disperse surface temperature. The lid forms a neat press fit over the bowl, which can also double as an additional plate or food preparation surface. With specifically designed steep side walls, you won't accidently slop your dinner or soup over the top.
The lid makes this bowl perfect for making instant oatmeal. Pour in your oats and water, then secure the lid for the oats to cook and not lose their heat.
- Lid keeps food inside and doubles as a chopping board or plate
- Protex hex pattern base disperses heat
- Easy-hold thumb grip that doubles as a carabiner loop to attach cutlery
- Steep sidewalls keeps contents inside
- Hard wearing and cut resistant
- Measurement increments on the inside
- BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- BEST USE Backpacking, Camping, Overland
- MATERIAL(S) BPA Free Food-grade glass-reinforced polypropylene
- SPECIAL Dishwasher & Microwave Safe
Be washed in a dishwasher?
Yes. It is dishwasher safe.
Break or crack easily?
No. The glass-reinforced polypropylene is much stronger than many of the plastics used in commonly-available camp tableware.
Suitable for use with boiling water?
Yes - the melting point of the PP material is above that of boiling water
Be used in the microwave?
They are not designed to be used in the microwave, however the entire Sea to Summit dinnerware range is food grade heat resistant.