When it comes to long days on the water, the fit of your sunglasses is as important as the optics. With the Smith Deckboss, we prioritize both. The wraparound frames have super-flexible temples, which you can bend like rubberized pipe cleaners. That, along with the no-slip nose pads, give these glasses a secure feel. They come with our ChromaPop™ polarized lenses that reduce glare and enhance contrast.
- ChromaPop™ polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
Fit / Integration
- Large fit, large coverage
- 8-base lens curvature offers a wraparound fit
- Easy-adjust QuickFit temples for a customized fit
- Megol nose and temple pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Leash-ready temple tips
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- Microfiber bag
Learn More About the Tech:
NORMALLY: The eye's retina has trouble perceiving the difference between blue and green, and red and green light.
WITH CHROMAPOP™ ChromaPop™ filters these specific crossovers, allowing greater definition, natural color, and clarity.
ChromaPop Polarized Brown A high contrast brown lens boosted with signature ChromaPop color enhancement technology to maximize clarity and help you effortlessly see more detail. Ideal for everyday use, and particularly pleasant when scenery is abundant while you're spending time on the trail or road. This lens is polarized and built on our carbonic lens platform. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.
ChromaPop Polarized Bronze Mirror A high contrast brown base lens boosted with signature ChromaPop color enhancement technology and finished with a deep bronze mirror for a touch of style and performance. Ideal for everyday use, especially when scenery is abundant while you're spending time on the trail. This lens is polarized and built on our carbonic platform. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.