When it comes to long days on the water, the fit of your sunglasses is as important as the optics. With the Smith Deckboss, we prioritize both. The wraparound frames have super-flexible temples, which you can bend like rubberized pipe cleaners. That, along with the no-slip nose pads, give these glasses a secure feel. They come with our ChromaPop™ polarized lenses that reduce glare and enhance contrast.
- ChromaPop™ polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
Fit / Integration
- Large fit, large coverage
- 8-base lens curvature offers a wraparound fit:
- Easy-adjust QuickFit temples for a customized fit
- Megol nose and temple pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Leash-ready temple tips
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- Microfiber bag
Learn More About the Tech:
The eye's retina has trouble perceiving the difference between blue and green, and red and green light.
ChromaPop™ filters these specific crossovers, allowing greater definition, natural color, and clarity.