Camp Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat
An entry-level sleeping pad designed for comfort and warmth
1lb 11oz | 780g
6 x 10.5 in | 15 x 27 cm
The Camp Self-Inflating Mat is a comfortable, durable option for the adventurer who wants a quality pad at an affordable price. Utilizing the multi-function valve, this pad deflates easily, with no fighting re-inflation during pack up. What's more, Delta Core-V technology removes weight and bulk without compromising on comfort, and the durable face fabric will withstand some tough adventuring. It's your back to basics, no-frills, sleeping pad that offers great comfort for backpacking and camping adventures.
- 4.2 R-Value is warm enough for all but the coldest ground.
- One and a half inch thick foam provides comfort, reduced weight and packability.
- Delta Core-V technology keeps body contact areas warmer while still offering great support and packability.
- Robust and abrasion resistant 75D polyester shell fabric with extrusion laminated TPU.
- Flip-over multi-function valve for fine-tuning air pressure, fast inflation and easy deflation.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- BEST USE Backpacking, Camping
- COMES WITH Stuff Sack
- FABRIC 75D Polyester with extrusion laminated TPU
- FOAM Delta Core-V technology
- R-VALUE 4.2
- SEASON RATING 4 Season
- SPECIAL Multi-function valve that prevents re-inflation as you pack up
- THICKNESS 1.5 in / 3.8 cm
|REGULAR||LARGE||RECTANGULAR WIDE||RECTANGULAR LARGE|
|DIMENSIONS||72 in x 20 in||78 in x 25 in||72 in x 25 in||78 in x 25 in|
|PACKED SIZE||6 x 10.5 in||6.5 x 13 in||8 x 13.5 in||8.5 x 13.5 in|
|WEIGHT||1 lb 11 oz||2 lbs||2 lbs 7 oz||2 lbs 10 oz|
Is the Camp Self-Inflating Pad warm enough for three-season use?
Yes. This self-inflating pad has a tested R-Value of 4.2 – suitable for use in all but the coldest weather.
Does Delta Core-V make this pad different from other self-inflating pads?
Yes. The Delta Core-V technology reduces the weight and packed volume without sacrificing support or comfort.
Small enough when packed to use for backpacking?
Possibly. This pad will fit into most 60+ liter backpacks. Weight and space conscious backpackers may prefer a lighter air pad.