New to the trail series, the BRIDGER 65 elevates the overnight experience with a totally overhauled, breathable frame and thoughtfully designed hydration yoke - this pack changes the game.
Designed for the seasoned hiker and first-timer alike.
The BRIDGER 65 offers the comfort and organization you’ve come to expect from MYSTERY RANCH while highlighting a redesigned, breathable frame and a new endurance yoke featuring easy hydration access, as well as a detachable lid that converts to a hip pack. The BRIDGER 65 offers a feature-rich, weight-conscious, and durable pack that supports your overnight mission.
- Breathable Endurance Yoke with pocketed shoulder pads
- Built with high abrasion-resistant fabric and water-resistant zippers
- Breathable endurance yoke with pocketed shoulder pads
- Internal spring-steel wire frame
- Generous removable lid that converts to a hip sack
- Dual access to main bag
- Drawstring shroud access
- Two full-length zipper access
- Two, large stretch-woven back pockets with inner pockets and an elastic-topped dump pocket
- Dual adjustable tool attach
- Double daisy chains for lashing
- Side and bottom compression straps
- Speed Zip™ sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Pocketed waist belt
- Double-layer bottom with differential cut fabric for improved durability
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- 100d Robic recycled nylon rip stop with 330d Robic nylon on high abrasion resistance
- #8 YKK zippers with DWR finish for additional water protection
- Spring Steel wire frame
- Weight 5.5 lb
- Volume 3845 cu-ins
- Dimensions 29"x14"x15"
- Harnessing Style Framed