Army Leather Couloir 5-finger
Practical freeriding glove for long days skiing in variable mountain terrain. Durable goat leather and CZone membrane protects against moisture while a curved fit provides solid grip around the ski pole. Perfect for high speed, steep runs and any situation that requires feeling and focus.
- Perfect ski glove for freeriding / skiing and snowboarding.
- Waterproof and breathable CZone membrane.
- Backhand made of windproof and ventilating polyester softshell fabric.
- Impregnated goat leather provides solid grip and durability
- Warm inside with soft, durable fleece material (Bemberg).
- Ergo Grip construction with curved fingers.
- Foam insulation provides extra warmth and stability.
- Elastic at wrist.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro fastener adjustment on the wrist's inside.
- Connector for wrist strap / handcuffs.
Steep couloirs, open cirques or freshly groomed pistes - Army Leather Couloir is a practical ski glove for freeriding and snowboarding in all types of mountain terrain. This has Hestra's popular Ergo Grip construction, which follows the hand's natural shape for maximum feel and comfort. The primary material is goat leather while the fingers and backhand are made of flexible softshell fabric. A waterproof CZone membrane stops water from getting in and cooling down the hand, while also ventilating out moisture. The inside is soft and warm polyester fleece, and foam insulation provides extra warmth and stability.
Alpine Pro gloves are inspired by freeriders, mountain guides, instructors, and others who place high demands on their gloves. Skiers and riders who ride in varied mountain terrain and weather conditions will find the right glove in this category.
Hai Phong, Vietnam
Skiing | Ski touring | Snowboard
Attachments for handcuffs | Elastic at wrist | Ergo Grip construction | Wrist strap with velcro closure
Ergo Grip construction
Ergo Grip construction gives pre-curved fingers, minimal excess material, and seams positioned for optimal grip.
Durable lining with a soft feeling. The brushed surface binds more air which provides a better insulation. 100% polyester.
A durable and proofed leather with hardwearing properties often used in our sport gloves.