Hard-wearing lightweight fry pan
Perfect for flipping pancakes in the backcountry, the Alpha Pan is lightweight and easy to pack for any adventure. The ergonomic flip-up handle with a safety lock folds underneath for compact storage and allows it to neatly nest outside a 3.7L Alpha Pot, while the advanced, PFOA-free, non-stick surface provides a durable, abrasion-resistant finish and superior heat distribution for quicker and more even cooking.
BEST USE: Backpacking
PERFECT FOR: 2 People
WEIGHT: 8.6 oz | 245 g
COOKWARE MATERIAL: Hard anodized Aluminum Alloy and stainless steel silicone grip handle
- Advanced abrasion-resistant, PFOA-free non-stick coating
- Lightweight, hard anodized alloy is strong and durable.
- Ergonomic, flip-up handle with safety lock folds underneath the pan when not in use for compact stacking and storage.
- Textured base for better stability on camp stoves.
- Nests with Alpha Pots for compact packability.
- BEST USE Camping, Backpacking, Mountaineering, Bike Touring, Overland
- COOKWARE MATERIAL Aluminum Alloy
- EASY TO CLEAN Yes
- SPECIAL Pivot Lock handle
Can it be used over an open fire?
No, the cookware is not not designed for use over an open fire. The silicone-rubber handle and the polymer thumb latch could be damaged by the heat of a fire or contact with flames.
Can this cookware be used with a domestic stove?
Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If used with a home stove, the flame setting should be kept lower than with a normal domestic pot or pan.
Is it dishwasher-safe?
No. Alpha Cookware is made of anodized aluminum which would be damaged by the caustic cleanser used in dishwashers.
Can my Alpha Pot nest into larger Alpha Pots?
Smaller Alpha Pots are designed to nest with larger Alpha Pots, dependent upon the volume of each pot.
Can the cookware be used with an induction stove?
No. Induction stoves require pots made of a magnetic material.