Alpha Pan 8"
JUST ADD BACON
Perfect for flipping pancakes in the backcountry, the Alpha™ Pan uses an advanced, PFOA-free, non-stick surface that provides even heat distribution and a durable, abrasion resistant finish. The ergonomic flip up handle with a safety lock for secure and easy use, tucks neatly underneath for stowing and ease of transportation. This is a versatile piece to add to your camp kitchen set up and because it nests with the Alpha™ Pots, you'll find it easy to pack for any adventure.
8.6oz / 245g: ≈ Slightly more than a block of cream cheese
High-quality aluminum for the pan and stainless steel for the handle will provide years of service
Frying bacon and eggs
- Advanced abrasion-resistant PFOA-free non-stick coating provides excellent heat distribution for even cooking
- Ergonomic flip-up handle with safety lock for secure and effortless operation
- Textured base for better stability on camp stoves
- Nests with Alpha Pots
- Cleaning: the anodized surface would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers; therefore Alpha Cookware should not be washed in a dishwasher
- Use over an open fire: Alpha Cookware is not designed for use over an open fire. The release for the pivot lock handle is made of nylon, and this can be damaged if flames come up the side of the pot or pan.
BEST USE Camping, Backpacking, Mountaineering, Bike Touring, Overland
COOKWARE MATERIAL Aluminum Alloy
EASY TO CLEAN Yes
SPECIAL Pivot Lock handle