Akka Forester's Axe
Solid Swedish Steel & American Hickory
The Hults Bruk Akka Forester's Axe is a perfect companion for the wilderness and clearing forest trails.
Weight (lbs) 2.2
Head Weight (lbs) 1.5
Length with Handle 24″
The Akka features a curved 24″ American hickory handle paired with a 1.5 lb. axe head for exceptional leverage and power in a lightweight package. The straight flat-ground edge and finger notch near the neck make carving tasks a joy. With a total weight of just 2.2-lb., the Akka is ideal for overnight wilderness trips and fantastic for clearing forest trails. The cutting edge is approximately 3.125-inches in length. Note: all Hults Bruk axes are hand forged, so there may be slight variations from axe to axe.
- The axe head is hand forged at the historic Hults Bruk, a forge that has been in operation since 1697.
- Each axe is made from high-quality Swedish axe steel, expertly tempered to hold a very sharp edge even after repeated sharpening.
- Blackened, hand-finished, razor-sharp with a polished edge.
- Curved American hickory handle, sanded, protected with linseed oil and engraved with the HB logo.
- Each axe comes with a premium leather sheath, shipped with a storage box and detailed user’s manual.