Cotopaxi Men's Size Guide
|Men's Sizing - Inches||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL|
Cotopaxi Women's Size Guide
|Women's Sizing - Inches||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL|
Tips for how to measure:
- Use a flexible tape measure.
- If possible, have someone help you take measurements.
- Wear something light and close-fitting—like leggings and a t-shirt—so your clothes don’t add to the measurements. Don’t wear anything thick or heavy, like jeans or a jacket.
- Stand up straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Chest: With the tape measure parallel to the floor, measure the circumference around the fullest part of your chest.
- Waist: With the tape measure parallel to the floor, measure the full circumference of your natural waist (at the crease when you bend to one side).
- Hips: With the tape measure parallel to the ground, measure the circumference of the fullest part of your hips (usually around the top of your thighs, where they connect to your torso).
- Sleeves: Starting at the base of your neck, measure along your shoulder, then down to the wrist. Your elbow should be slightly bent.
- Inseam: Holding the tape measure vertically, measure straight down from your crotch to the floor. Take this measurement without shoes on.