Atom Hoody Men's
Light, versatile synthetically insulated hoody works as a midlayer and standalone. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated midlayers. *The Atom Hoody was previously the Atom LT Hoody.
Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
Adding pigment at the polymer level which saves water, reduces C02 emissions and increases fabric colourfastness.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Alpine proven as a midlayer and standalone, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers and backcountry travelers for years. Built to handle a range of conditions and output levels, the latest-generation Atom’s Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains its warmth even if wet and has loft retention to withstand years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve fit and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
Weight: 370g / 13.1 oz
Model Measurements: Height: 6'1"/185.4cm, Chest Width: 35"/88.9cm, Waist: 31"/78.7cm, Inseam: 31"/78.7cm
Wearing Size: Medium
Activity: Hiking / Trekking / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Around Town / Mixed Climbing
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation
- Resilient Coreloft™ Compact 60 insulation is breathable, warm, and light, performs if wet, and delivers loft retention that resists packing out
- Light, soft Tyono™ 20 is air permeable
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
Design & Fit
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Laminated hem
- Slight drop hem
- Adjustable, insulated, low profile StormHood™ with structured mini hood brim
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Dope dyed lining fabric
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Custom TPU zipper pulls are easy to operate and glove-friendly
MATERIALS & CARE
- Self: Tyono™ 20 denier shell with FC0 DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Stretch fleece - 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Insulation: Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) - 100% Recycled Polyester - bluesign Approved Material
- Lining: Dope Permeair™ 20D - 100% nylon - Dope Dyed, bluesign Approved Material (select colours)
- Machine Wash Gentle Low
- Tumble Dry Gentle Low
- Do Not Bleach
- Wash Dark Colours Separately
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Double Rinse
- Do Not Wring