Cold-weather activities call for cold-weather gear, including a dependable winter beanie. Made with a blend of Merino wool and recycled polyester, this beanie can give you everything you need: softness, warmth, temperature regulation, odor resistance, breathability, and durability. And it’s all wrapped up in a knit mountain pattern that’s clearly from the USA.
- Yarn combines benefits of Merino wool with the enhanced durability of recycled polyester
- Double-layer knit construction
- "USA" knit in logo detail
- Knit in Vietnam: 55% Merino Wool, 45% Polyester. Exclusive Of Decoration.
- Style: SW011446
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
The result ... is a natural fiber that is unrivalled in moisture management and body odor resistance. And it is very soft to the touch when spun into clothing. Plus, Merino sheep naturally need to be shorn or have their wool managed every year. This textile is a highly renewable resource.