Ultra-Sil Day Pack
Packs down to the size of a tennis ball
Lightweight ultra-sil fabric for strength, durability & water resistance
11 x 8 x 19 inches
2.5 oz | 72g
Our award-winning Ultra-Sil Day Pack is a minimalist backpack that has incredible strength-to-weight performance and packs down to the size of a tennis ball. The 30D siliconised CORDURA® fabric and reinforcing bar-tacks at stress points enable it to withstand loads many times its own weight.
With a 20L capacity, it's perfect for a summit pack, carrying groceries when on foot or on a bike, or as an extra traveling tote. The tiny packed size also easily fits onto your key ring, in a jacket pocket or a purse.
With non-padded shoulder straps, our load limit recommendation for maximum comfort is 15 lbs / 7 Kg.
- Ultra-Sil 30D siliconized CORDURA® fabric for strength and durability
- Reinforced shoulder straps for increased carrying comfort
- Packs into an attached stuff sack that includes a handy carabiner
- Packs down small so it easily fits in pockets, purses or luggage
- Perfect as a lightweight backup or travel bag
- BEST USE Summit Pack, Groceries, Travel
- FABRIC Siliconized Cordura fabric for strength and durability
- SPECIAL Attachment point for a bike light
- WATERPROOF Water resistant – please see FAQs above
- ZIP OPTIONS Two-way zipper closure
11 x 8 x 19 in
2.5 x 3.5 in
Going to last?
With correct care, yes. Backpacker Magazine staff have used the same pack for over five years – but contact with sharp objects or abrasive surfaces can damage the fabric in a short space of time.
No. It is only water-resistant. Even though the pack is made of a waterproof material, water can enter through the seams (which are not sealed) and the zipper. A few minutes of light rain would not be a problem, but a downpour would result in the contents of the pack getting wet.
What is the difference between Ultra-Sil and Ultra-Sil Nano Day Packs?
The Ultra-Sil Day Pack is made from 30D Ultra-Sil Cordura nylon and includes adjustable shoulder straps and a daisy-chain webbing loop. It has a two-way zipper closure with a generous opening and weighs 2.5oz/72g.The Ultra-Sil Nano Day Pack is made from 15D Ultra-Sil and packs down to the size of an egg. It weighs 1oz/30g. With an asymmetrical zipper, lightweight fabric, and slightly smaller capacity (18L vs 20L), the Nano is a great option for those that need to save on weight and space.