Taema Hoody Women's
Light, breathable wicking hoody provides protection from mountain sun.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
UPF RATING (SUN PROTECTION)
A textile that provides protection from exposure to ultraviolet radiation. Use in sun or on snow.
FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED™
Produced in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Building worker well-being into our product DNA.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
The summer sun can be fierce, and as you climb, UV levels increase. Protect yourself and stay comfortable. Airy, comfortable, and designed for freedom of movement, the Taema is specifically created to help keep climbers, hikers, and anyone seeking mountain adventure shielded from the sun while wicking away moisture on hot days. Its hood fits over your helmet, thumb loops hold sleeves in place, and low-profile seams are comfortable under a pack.
Updated with a revised fit.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
Weight 85g / 3 oz
Activity Running / Training/Fitness
Manufacturing Facility Youngone Nam Dinh Company LTD
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size and irritation
- Phasic™ LT has excellent moisture management and next-to-skin feel, designed for comfort in a range of temperatures
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Thumbholes help keep sleeves down and make layering easy
- Long sleeves give additional sun protection coverage
Design & Fit
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- DAO™ finish (Durable Anti Odour)
- FC0-DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Hood fits under helmet
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Contains recycled polyester
FAIR TRADE INFORMATION
This product was built by skillful garment workers who directly receive Fair Trade premiums. We are building worker well-being into our product DNA. The independent 3rd party Fair Trade Certified program empowers workers by providing additional funds that workers receive directly to improve their livelihoods. This garment is one of the first from Arc’teryx to be crafted under these terms and launches our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to Fair Trade certification by 2025.
MATERIALS & CARE
- Phasic™ LT with DAO™ - 100% polyester (80% recycled content)
- Machine Wash Gentle Low
- Tumble Dry Gentle Low
- Do Not Bleach
- Wash Dark Colours Separately
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Double Rinse
- Do Not Wring