Proton Vest Men's
Light, breathable insulated vest for high-output activities in cold conditions.
Air permeable mid layer insulation with abrasion and weather resistant outer surface.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
When you’re in motion – climbing, hiking, running trails – regulating thermal comfort is essential. Made to balance air flow and insulation, the Proton Vest wraps the core to deliver warmth without overheating. Softshell durable, the Fortius™ Air 20 outer stretches, and balances moderate wind and weather protection with airflow. Octa® Loft knit insulation provides warmth that resists packing out over time. The chest pocket is sized for a radio, and the trim fit layers easily under a shell.
Updated with Octa® Loft knit insulation and resized stretch chest pocket.
Weight 220g / 7.8 oz
Fit Hip Length, Centre back length: 72 cm / 28.3 in, Slight drop hem, Fitted
Model Measurements Height: 6ft/182.9cms, Chest Width: 34"/86.4cms, Waist: 28"/71.1cms
Wearing Size: Medium
Activity Rock Climbing / Alpine Climbing
- Air permeable
- Light wind resistance
- Octa® Loft, clean finished, breathable insulation provides thermal protection while maintaining a comfortable micro climate
- Fortius™ Air 20 face fabric effectively balances air permeability and weather resistance with lightweight durability
Design & Fit
- Trim fit with articulated patterning for mobility and freedom
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Stretch-woven zippered chest pocket sized for radio
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria