Men's Stretch Planing Boardshorts - 19"
Our most versatile all-around boardshorts, the high-performing Stretch Planings are made from a fast-drying, superlight 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch for surfing, bodysurfing and warm-weather wear. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Superlight Four-Way Stretch for Dynamic Motion
Made of a light and durable 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Performance Fit
Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seams
- Fused Waistband Stays in Place
Traditional, multipiece waistband replaced by fused design that eliminates a fabric layer; design follows the shape of the hips to stay in place during movement
- Forward Inseam for Comfort in Motion
Forward inseam design helps eliminate chafing
- Hip Pocket Doubles as Self-Storage Pouch
Self-draining pocket on right hip has a non-corroding plastic zipper with internal key loop and pull cord; shorts can also pack into the pocket for travel ease
- Shorter Length
Curved outseam with notched hem for ease of movement; outseam is 19", designed for surfers who prefer a trimmer, more pared-down silhouette
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin
Made in Thailand.
119 g (4.2 oz)
- 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn