Men's Better Sweater Shirt Jacket
A warm, low-bulk shirt jacket made with soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Sweater-Knit Fleece
Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Button-Front Placket
Full-length button-front placket
- Chest Pockets
Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Handwarmer Pockets
Two side-entry handwarmer pockets on the lower torso carry the day’s essentials and keep your hands protected in cool conditions
- Adjustable Cuffs
Adjustable cuffs with two-snap closures
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin
Made in Thailand.
686 g (24.2 oz)
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone.